What We Do
FUNDRAISING TO BENEFIT CDTC
Annual Fundraising Events:
Mother’s Day Brunch
“Non-Event” Annual Appeal
- 13.9% of children have a special health care need.
- 1 in 4 children in the U.S. do not have a usual place of health care.
- 7.6% of all children in the U.S. are uninsured.
- 17% of all children in the U.S. have no dental care.
- 1 in 9 babies in the U.S. are born prematurely.
- 1 in 33 babies in the U.S. are born with birth defects.
- Florida has the second highest number of children with HIV in the U.S.
- 1 in 6 people in Florida struggle with hunger.
- 15.8 million children in the U.S. live in food-insecure households.
Bare Necessities Food Pantry
Shop for and organize the food pantry for bare necessities for families in need and snacks for children visiting the clinic.
Holiday Gift Wrap & Cookie Exchange
Solicit and collect toys for children and wrap them at the annual Holiday Gift Wrap and Cookie Exchange in December.
Back to School
Collect, organize, and distribute school supplies
Collect, organize, and distribute books to encourage literacy and love of reading.
Collect and purchase supplies for neo-natal, infant, children totes filled with basics for healthy childcare to be given to new patients.
We solicit, collect, sort, and package items. For Valentine’s Day Jewelry Giveaway in February and Handbag Giveaway in October that benefit Moms and Caregivers of CDTC patients.